Would you like to work for Danilo.com - Europe’s No1 Calendar, Diary, Greeting Card and Gift Wrap publisher?
We have a wide range of careers available at Danilo.com from design and manufacturing to sales and customer services. If you are interested in working for us, take a look at our current vacancies below:
Danilo are Europe’s leading supplier of officially licensed calendars, diaries, greeting cards and innovative gifts based in Waltham Abbey.
LICENSING AND MARKETING ASSISTANT
Danilo are looking for a Licensing and Marketing Assistant to provide support in administrative tasks, who is efficient and comfortable being a member of a team. The ability to multi-task while managing administrative support is essential. The ideal candidate for this entry-level job is resourceful, a good problem solver and organised. Ensuring a steady completion of workload in a timely manner is key to success in this position
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a company who publishes official calendars, diaries, greeting cards, gift wrap and bags for the biggest names in the world of entertainment, music, celebrity, gaming and sport such as Disney, Warner Bros, BBC, Universal and many more!
- Good organisational skills
- Proactive with strong attention to detail
- Enthusiastic about the role and a willingness to learn
- Excellent written and verbal communication with ideally good copywriting skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and a team player
- Can work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Computer literate, with good skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint as a minimum
- Marketing experience is a bonus
If this sounds like you, please get in touch and send a copy of your CV to Claire at email@example.com
We offer a competitive salary and great benefits such as a fantastic pension scheme, and a generous holiday allowance.
Danilo is an equal opportunities employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
MID WEIGHT AND JUNIOR DESIGNERS
Danilo are looking for two designers to join their creative team to work across their award winning product ranges: A mid-weight and a junior.
It is an exciting opportunity as you will be working on some of the biggest names in the world of entertainment, music, celebrity, gaming and sport including the likes of Disney, Warner Bros, BBC, Star Wars and many more!
- Have a good eye for design and detail
- Fully proficient in Creative Suite, InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Able to work from concepts through to final print ready artwork
- Must be flexible and detail-orientated
- Have excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Must be able to contribute and provide creative innovative solutions
- Strong ability to work to a deadline and manage multiple projects
- Awareness of current trends, fashions and pop culture
- A commercial understanding of key target audience and demographic
If this sounds like you, please get in touch and send a copy of your CV and a link to your portfolio / website to Claire at firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer a competitive salary and great benefits such as a fantastic pension scheme and a generous holiday allowance.
Danilo is an equal opportunities employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience
Why not have a look at our great Company Video to find out a bit more about who we are and what we do > click here
NO AGENCIES PLEASE