Would you like to work for Danilo.com - Europe’s No1 Calendar, Diary, Greeting Card and Gift Wrap publisher?
We have a wide range of careers available at Danilo.com from design and manufacturing to sales and customer services. If you are interested in working for us, take a look at our current vacancies below:
Danilo are Europe’s leading supplier of officially licensed calendars, diaries, greeting cards and innovative gifts based in Waltham Abbey.
We are seeking a talented E-Commerce Administrator who has good knowledge and a great understanding of E-commerce platforms such as Shopify, Amazon and eBay. This will involve, but is not exclusive to, supporting the team to get new product listed on relevant platforms and improving the listings for existing channels. Making sure that new product is listed in a timely manner for seasonal periods. During busy periods supporting inhouse dispatch will be required to make sure that Customer Channel KPI’s are meet.
- To develop new product listings to make sure that titles and descriptions meet all the requirements for a Danilo product listing.
- Answer customer queries via Email message systems and on the phone in a timely manner and resolve cases on Ecommerce Channels so that account metrics are maintained within the required levels.
- To review Amazon, eBay, Etsy and other channel listings
- To review and analyse sales data with the Head of Ecommerce and Ecommerce Channel Manager
- To provide administrative assistance for the Ecommerce Channel Manager in support of the teams KPI’s
- To provide administrative support for the Head of Ecommerce in support of the teams KPI’s.
- To represent Danilo Promotions Ltd at public and work events in a proper and appropriate manner.
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Experience of selling on Ecommerce Channels such as Amazon, eBay or Etsy
- Fully proficient in Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Flexible, with a can-do attitude
- Able to get on with tasks without constant supervision
- Must be able to communicate internally and externally with key contacts and customers
- Strong ability to work to a deadlines
Mon – Friday with occasional weekend work during peak periods.
If this sounds like you, please get in touch and send a copy of your CV to email@example.com as soon as possible
MID / SENIOR DESIGNER
Danilo are looking for a Designer to join their creative calendar team to work across their award winning product ranges.
You will be working on some of the biggest names in the world of entertainment, music, celebrity, gaming and sport including the likes of Disney, Warner Bros, BBC, Star Wars and many more!
Danilo are Europe’s leading supplier of officially licensed products including calendars, diaries, greeting cards and innovative gifts based in Waltham Abbey.
Danilo have exciting plans for the future and are constantly looking for innovation and new products to add to our portfolio.
- Have a good eye for design and detail
- Fully proficient in Creative Suite, InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Must be flexible and detail-orientated
- Have excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Must be able to contribute and provide creative innovative solutions
- Ability to work to a deadline and manage multiple projects
- Awareness of current trends, fashions and pop culture
- A commercial understanding of key target audience and demographic
If this sounds like you, please get in touch and send a copy of your CV and link to portfolio or website to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type: Full-time
Why not have a look at our great Company Video to find out a bit more about who we are and what we do > click here
NO AGENCIES PLEASE