Would you like to work for Danilo.com - Europe’s No1 Calendar, Diary, Greeting Card and Gift Wrap publisher?
We have a wide range of careers available at Danilo.com from design and manufacturing to sales and customer services. If you are interested in working for us, take a look at our current vacancies below:
As Europe's Leading Publisher for Licensed Calendars, Diaries, Greetings Card and Gift Wrap, these positions would see the candidates work with Top Movie, TV, Music, Football, Sports & Gaming Brands.
PRODUCTION MANAGER - GREETINGS CARDS & GIFT WRAP
- 2-3 years of print production and/or Printing resourcing experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to manage multiple projects
- Seek to drive efficiency while retaining quality
- The ability to create estimates, build timelines & meet deadlines
- Good level of Microsoft Office skills including Word and Excel
GENERAL OBJECTIVES OF THE ROLE:
- Work closely with our production suppliers to keep projects on track
- Build these supplier relationships, continually improving lead times, pricing and terms of purchase
- Manage the complete production process from Purchase order, receipting and invoicing on internal systems.
- Set and enforce project deadlines, ensuring that relevant information is loaded to the Production Order Book
- Verify that all work is reviewed by key stakeholders, proofed and fit to spec
- Work closely with the creative team to ensure artworks are approved and liaise with printers to manage the print process
- Provide quality control for all product samples and finished products
- Keeping up-to-date with new materials, product development, card finishes, suppliers and processes - implementing when relevant, especially in relation to environmentally-friendly alternatives
- Providing support when needed to the Calendar and Diary Production Manager
- Attending relevant Trade Shows
SALES OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR
- Must have good organisational skills
- Have excellent communication and teamwork skills
- A good ability to work to deadlines and manage multiple project
GENERAL OBJECTIVES OF THE ROLE:
- Answering the telephone and responding to Customer queries
- Actively sell Danilo product: Phone Sales & Order processing
- Keep Danilo Customers up to date on listings for Cards & Calendars, stock availability dates, new ranges and licenses. Contacting customers to advise on order progress
- Manage product images, product samples & the sample room
- Filing and general administration tasks.
- Assisting the Sales Team (total of 6 people, Product Manager, E-commerce Manager, National Account Managers (3) and Sales Director)
- Support the Trade Shows & Events
- Represent Danilo Promotions Ltd
You’ll be working in our Waltham Abbey based office Monday – Friday, 9 – 5.30pm, so you’ll need to live close enough to make the daily commute.
If this sounds like something you can use your expertise and skills to flourish in, please get in touch and send us a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer a competitive salary and great benefits such as a fantastic pension scheme, a generous holiday allowance and fun social events throughout the year.
Danilois an equal opportunties employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience
Why not have a look at our great Company Video to find out a bit more about who we are and what we do > click here
NO AGENCIES PLEASE